Ardusat Sensor Kit
The Ardusat Sensor Kit is a great way to get started with basic Arduino programming and learn about the sensors sent into orbit on Spire CubeSats.
And many more experiments!
The Space Kit includes:
- Microcontroller programmed w/ Arduino
- Ardusat 'Space board' sensors (Luminosity Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Ultra Violet Light Sensor, Infrared Thermopile, RGB sensor)
- 2 Photoresistors
- LEDs (6 red, 6 green, 6 yellow)
- RGB LED
- Jumper Wires (5 yellow, 5 green, 5 blue, 5 red, 5 black)
- 100 Ohm and 220 Ohm Resistors
- USB Cable
- 9v Battery Clip
- 4 Push Buttons
- Slide Switch
- Piezo Speaker
This kit requires no soldering.