The Because Learning Sensor Kit is a great way to get started with basic Arduino programming and learn about the sensors.
Because Learning provides beginner-level experiments and ideas, but the possibilities are endless on what you want to measure and data you'd like to collect. This kit is ideal for hobbyists ages 10+.
Here are some of the awesome experiments you can do with the Because Learning Sensor Kit:
And many more experiments!
The Sensor Kit includes:
- Microcontroller programmed w/ Arduino
- Because Learning 'Sensor board' sensors (Luminosity Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Ultra Violet Light Sensor, Infrared Thermopile, RGB sensor)
- 2 Photoresistors
- LEDs (6 red, 6 green, 6 yellow)
- RGB LED
- Jumper Wires (5 yellow, 5 green, 5 blue, 5 red, 5 black)
- 10,000 Ohm and 330 Ohm Resistors
- USB Cable
- 9v Battery (may not be included due to shipping constraints)
- 9v Battery Clip
- 4 Push Buttons
- Slide Switch
- Piezo Speaker
This kit requires no soldering.